sometimes i am up and sometimes i am down, most of the time i am turning round & round.
Sitting here more worried than ever after reading Lance's last blog. Funny how he write it but doesn't tell his mother. What are we just chopped liver?
Howdy! Lance here, just letting you know I've gotten all of your comments, and sent a reply email saying so.Funny how mom writes you to say I write a blog but didn't tell her anything, but that's what my blog is for??? Smiling, Lance
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sitting here more worried than ever after reading Lance's last blog. Funny how he write it but doesn't tell his mother. What are we just chopped liver?
Howdy!
Lance here, just letting you know I've gotten all of your comments, and sent a reply email saying so.
Funny how mom writes you to say I write a blog but didn't tell her anything, but that's what my blog is for???
Smiling,
Lance
Post a Comment