Thursday, June 08, 2006

yipee skipee

so i've been doing many things lately, namely WORKING! yes sir, i got me a J.O.B. my title is office assistant & i get $10/hr. it is a bit hectic as it is a new business & the owner is a little on the psychotic, neurotic side but as Budda Holly says, "i need to learn not to take things so seriously."

i had a run in with a UTI here recently, for the duration of the Memorial Day weekend i was on antibiotics but i did go into the e/r & the doc there got a bit concerned about my platelets count...i know i am sick, but w/o insurance it bites to get help. after my follow up check up, i took myself to the county hospital e/r & waited 15 hours to be seen & told there was nothing they could do for me there & i need to go the clinic round again to get to specialists. i go for an appt to the clinic on the 17th, first i must prove our financial dilemma. it will all come to pass!

on the 22nd, me & girl kid (Amanda) leave for Kansas City, MO for Yaina's wedding. i have to find something to wear & be comfortable in as i am fat and/or bloated.

ok, so that is it for now i imagine.

take care y'all.

1 comment:

LANCELOT said...

Antipasto,

This is the first time I've gotten to check out your blog. I'm glad you updatted it recently, or I might not have left this post. First, I want to thank you for your (always) kind words for and to Vanessa. It really helps for her to read from my side of the family, that we care about her as one of our own.
Second, Thanks for keeping in touch with me. It's amazing how the internet (designed by the military by the way) is helping me stay close to people - family mostly - in ways I never would have had I stayed in Indy.
Third, congratulations on the new job/work, but don't work yourself too hard, health comes first, and since yours isn't the greatest right now, do only what you can handle.

I hope you get this soon, I look forward to your next posts on my or Vanessa;s blogs. They're always funny, but inspired.

-L-